Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What my favortie part of my school year and summer

My favorite part of this school year was my --- grade field trip. We went to the Denver zoo and aquarium. I had a great time at the zoo, but the funnest part of the zoo was the photo scavenger hunt. After that we went to the aquarium and it was really fun. first we had to go and study the animals then we could just go and look at all the fishes. We went to the flash flood thing and got really wet. We stayed there the night and left the next morning. Most of the school year was really fun,but what I'm really excited for is the summer. Over the summer I'm going to do a lot of things, but the thing I am most excited about is that me and my family might go on a cruise to Jamaica and the Ca men islands with a bunch of my relatives. This is really exciting because I almost never get to see them. Other than the cruise I'm excited because I get to go to California to visit my sister.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get to go to the flash flood thing because texas lover (or whatever he is) and I were actually looking at the animals and making decent observations. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. sup dog what the 411, yo dog, digady dog yo, Peace out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Ha...I loved the flash flood : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to California too!

    ReplyDelete