Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun Day

Today was a really fun day!! At my school we did this thing called May fair. This is a fair where we just to random activities, but I just messed around the whole time. Probably the funnest thing I did there was when me and my friend Brandon popped a balloon over our friend Dana's head and she like freaked out... It was funny!!! Another fun thing I did was when me and my friend Alejandro popped a balloon over our friend Madison's head. It was funny because she just stood there frozen for a while then she started chasing Alejandro and she didn't even notice I did anything. During May fair each of our elective classes got to run our own booth. The booth I got to do was a donut booth. The activity at this booth was where you had to try and catch a donut in you mouth that was attached to a string without using your hands. It was funny watching all of the little kids get powder all over there faces.

1 comment: